Currently we are searching for an Administration Assistant for Durban, South Africa.
Responsibilities of this Post:
- Review and maintain written and computer files, plus conduct data entry.
- Maintain meeting minutes.
- Responsible for preparation of confidential documents and reports.
- Assist in the coordination of administrative functions, including budget, personnel, meetings, and clerical duties.
- Help implement new programs, procedures, methods, and systems.
- Research and collect information.
- Conduct fiscal reviews, surveys, and collect information on administrative matters.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and conferences.
- Assist with all budget activities.
- Coordinate operations, including purchasing, equipment, property inventory, building, equipment, and disposal.
Requirements of this Post:
- Grade 12.
- Two to five years experience in the Administration field.
- Outstanding English skills in written and verbal.
- Capable of multitasking; strong time management.